New Embroidery Machine

 Hello,


With the Covid-19 Pandemic keeping us all home many are needing to keep busy somehow.  I have lot's of hobbies to keep me busy.  A friend shared with me her embroidery machine.  I must say I was intrigued about what I could possibly make. A local shop was having a online sale.  I decided to buy a embroidery machine.  I treated myself to a Brother Essence Innovis VM5200.  I really like that it have 3 hoops so I can embroider different sized projects.  It also sews like a basic machine and does quilting.

I have been having fun making a few projects.  I have make pin cushions, coasters and working on a table runner.  One thing that becomes addicting is buying embroidery designs.  I have  really come to like the the designs by Tattered Stitches Embroideries, She has some really nice items. I have also shopped from Embroidery Library, Sweet PeaPickle Designs, SWAK embroidery, Kreative KIWI,  Embroidery Designs.com  This is just a small few I have visited and what is available to shop from.

Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 | homesewingcenterInnov-is V5LE | Sewing and Embroidery Machine | Brother

No comments: