Working on a Table Runner

 Hello,

I have been working on a table runner.  I LOVE these quilt block squares from Tattered Stitch Embroideries. There are several different floral designs to choose from.  I have purchased almost all of them. What will I create next with the designs?? You can even stitch out the blue border part and put in a design of your choice if you want. I really like that these designs are not too dense. I made them into 8"x 8" squares. The designs come in 4-5 sizes. This is such a deal as so many places charge you for the same design in each different size.  Took some shopping to find a matching blue fabric I liked for the border.  I want to put a white border around the outside.  I think what I have here may work beautifully. I have used the same squares to make some coasters.  I think they will be beautiful for pin cushions also. Join the Facebook group.  So many wonderful ladies sharing their projects, ideas and help when you are stuck.

No photo description available.


No comments: