Flap Book Purse Album

Hello,
I have a project that I would like to share with you today. This would make a wonderful gift for someone for Mother's Day. It has just the right amount space for a few pictures. Have you given Grandma updated photos of her grandchildren? This would make a perfect grandma brag book filled with updated photos of the kids. I will be teaching a class at Diane's Place on May 4th, so you can make an album for a Mother's Day gift. Check calendar for details.


Inside left of album.


Inside right of album.


Back and front of album.


Back of album.

This video shows how the Purse Album opens and how to assemble the pieces to complete your project.








Hope you enjoyed the video. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Blessings, Diane

3 comments:

Lena said...

Cute project!

Shelly said...

I love this. Is the paper 6" x 18"? I know that the Options Kits often come with paper that size, but where else could I get it? Does Pinecone Press sell it?

Thanks,
Shelly

Diane said...

You can get the blanks pre-scored at Pinecone Press. Try Kelly paper and see if they have the extra long cardstock.