Christmas Craft Fair

Hello Everyone,

I have been very busy prepping for a upcoming craft show.  Deciding what to make and how many of each item to make for a craft show can be daunting.  I have to take into consideration my interests and skills when deciding what I want to make.  Then figure out if the items would be something someone would be interested in buying.  I have so many ideas in my head and not enough time to create and make all those ideas a reality.  I think the important thing is, that I enjoy the process of making whatever I decide. 

Here are some the the items I have been working on.
These are treat boxes.  Aren't they so cute. Fill with candy.  Make a hot cocoa gift set with a couple of cocoa packets, mini marshmallows in a cello bag and a couple of candy canes. Great for co-workers, party favors for a Christmas party. I use my Cricut to cut the images.  I found a couple of patterns at Miss Kate Cuttables and some I created with Illustrator.



Here are some gift card holders I am working on. A cute way to present a gift card to someone.


Come back to visit to see what else I am working on.

Blessings,  Diane

No comments: