New Antiquity Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Hello,

I have spent the past four days at the CHA convention.  I had so much fun.  I took several classes at Clearsnap and learned several ways to use ink to create beautiful backgrounds on a variety of surfaces and with a variety of inks and sprays.  I still really like the Colorbox pigment inks. They came out with two new sets that have yummy colors.
One of my favorite booths was Heartfelt Creations.  They have beautiful stamps, metal dies and papers.  The display samples are over the top beautiful.  I was able to get a paper pad of their new Antiquity Collection colors to show at work. (Hopefully we will be ordering some for upcoming kits).  I really like that the new paper pads though 12 x 12 in size have 6 x 6 quads on a page.  Great for those 6 x 6 albums I like to make.  The pads also have 12 x 12 designs and lots of beautiful frames and greetings that are wonderful for card making and scrapbooking.
Here is a card I made tonight using the paper. I know it isn't full of flowers and mega layers of stuff.  How do you mail those cards anyway.  This card is also for a guy and he wouldn't want all those flowers.  Watch for more projects.
Blessings, Diane

No comments: