Love Messages in a Jar

Hi, 
My son Allan wanted to make his girlfriend something from his heart for her for Christmas. I helped him a little with this project. We designed these small cards that he wrote down things he likes and appreciates about her. Then he decorated a jar and filled it with the cards. Is that just not the sweetest. I was amazed at how many things he wrote and filled the jar with. I was thinking these would make wonderful Valentines gifts. If anyone is interested I could make one for you and you just fill in the cards to give to your loved one. I will also include extra cards so as time goes on you can fill in more cards to be added to the jar. I can change the colors of the paper to colors you prefer. I can also make hearts, butterflies and different flower shapes. Contact me if interested. Click photo to enlarge.

Blessings, Diane

No comments: