A review of past favorite projects!

Hello,

Looking back at the past year of my blog, I found some favorite projects I wanted to share with you. If you are new to my blog you may not seen these projects.
If you have time take a look.
Chillin' Star Card A project I designed and the company I work for. We now have this as a product we sell.
Florished Tin Box I haven't decorated a box like this since I made this one. They are so pretty when decorated and great for storing lot's of different things.
Gift Bag Purse and cards I had so much fun making the Gift Bag Purses shown here. They are so nice filled with matching note cards.
Designer Purse Bag and Matching 3 x 3 cards Another purse bag and cards that are so sweet.
Sweet Treat Containers One of my favorite projects to make are boxes and baskets.
Carousel notes afternoon tea purse album These were so popular and I still see some being made. Just holding this album made me feel like a lady. How sweet, a album that looks like a purse filled with pictures of your favorite friends.
I am sure this is enough down memory lane. Hope you had time to take the trip with me.
I have been for days wanting to get some new pictues taken to share with you. I must make a goal for tomorrow to share a really special project I made.
Blessings, Diane

No comments: