What's coming ahead! Classes - Open House - Technique Tuesday - Project Night

Hello,

It's a brand new year and I have great ambitions. I just hope my ambitions aren't too big for me to accomplish. Starting in February, every Tuesday night will feature a different event. My plan at the moment is to have the first Tuesday be a Card class. I will design three different cards for you to make. All supplies included as you have been used to. Just bring your class tool kit with you. Classes will be $10.00 each. Pictures of projects may or may not be on my blog in advance. Those of you that have taken my classes know the quality of projects I plan. The second Tuesday of the month will be Technique Tuesday Night. I will plan a stamping technique to teach you. You will make a project using that technique and then have time to make more projects using the technique or finish the evening making whatever projects you would like. Technique Tuesday cost is $5.00. The third Tuesday will be a Project class night. I have several new projects I have designed and want to share with you. Class fee will vary depending on the project. Photos of these projects should be featured on my blog. The fourth Tuesday of the month will be Open House Project night. This will replace Expresso Yourself night by name only. It seemed the name was confusing people. You come and make whatever project you would like. See side-bar for more information. Fee is $5.00..
I do ask that you RSVP in advance for all events so that I have enough materials, class kits and space available. The class calendar will have RSVP dates.
As I said I have great ambitions. Looking forward to sharing new ideas and seeing all of you.
Blessings, Diane

No comments: