New Adventure

Hello,

A friend I have known for many years recently retired and asked me if I wanted to participate in craft shows with her.  I have done a few craft shows several years ago.  I  also decided to retire this Summer.  We have joined up together and so far we work really well together.

I am selling my Chic Totes that can be used for grocery bags, beach bag, sleepovers, craft projects, and carry stuff around everyday.  I am also selling pin cushions, knit and crochet dish cloths, rice filled warmers for sore necks and cold toes. Greeting cards, treat boxes, gift card holders and more.
My friend has a variety of items she is personalizing and decorating with her new embroidery sewing machine.

I made us matching aprons that were wonderful for holding lot's of things we needed.  I love our stands that we got from IKEA.

Here are some photos from our first craft show.


Have a blessed day,

Blessings, Diane

No comments: