Easter Baskets and Cards


Hello,

Easter will soon be here.  If you are like me you love to give sweets to others for Easter.  I have planned a class for you.  All images are pre-colored so you just cut and assemble. All materials are provided except your tool box supplies.
 Easter Treat Baskets and Cards
Make 6 Easter Treat Baskets or Boxes and 2 Easter cards

Date: Tuesday, March 19th  6:30pm  (If you cannot come till 7:00pm that is fine)
Class Fee: $12.00
Location:  My home- 11232 Cresson st. Norwalk
Phone: (562) 484-9996

Please let me know in advance if you are coming so I can prepare a kit for you. You can purchase an additional kit to complete at home for $12.00 or purchase the colored design sheet for $1.00 each.
Please let me so I can have additional kits and design sheets available.

Samples will be on my blog soon. Check back in a couple of days.
Blessings,  Diane 

No comments: