Valentine Banner

Hello,

It is a new year.  I am looking forward to some changes in my life this year.  I have already signed up to take a Adobe InDesign and a Adobe Illustrator CS5 class.  Work, school, family and crafting.  I believe I will be very busy.  I am looking forward to the classes I will be taking, as I want to be able to design more of my own paper and elements for paper crafting.  My job is hoping to utilize me more at work also to help create paper designs, project headers and more. I took some elements I found and created some of my own elements and mixed a bit of both together to create my own paper for a Valentine Banner I made.  There are so many elements to decorate your banner you can really personalize it.
One sheet of four I created.  There are two different color palettes. 
I will be teaching a class for this banner. Click this link or the calendar on the upper left for information.

Here is the beautiful banner I made.  It can be made to hang vertical or horizontal. You can also make it to sit on a table top.   Please let me know what you think.


Blessings, Diane

No comments: