Lots more Chic Totes

Hi,

I have been busy sewing.  I have made a few more Chic Shopping Totes.  I will get them into my shopping basket soon.   Here is a peek at what I have been making.  Don't you just love the fabric. Each set includes four tote bags and a mini tote to store them all in. They are topped stitched for extra durability. Each bag is fully lined.  They are machine washable. The mini tote is so cute and is roomy enough to hold your fruits and veggies, a couple bottles of wine or some bread.  The large totes will replace the use of two plastic bags.  I can fit two gallons of milk or 4 - 5 boxes of cereal. I am also willing to take special orders.  I had a recent request for bags with music and cat fabric.  I am working on those now. Click photos to see more detail. Enjoy!

 



 Blessings, Diane

No comments: