Valentine Card to share

Hello,
It is a wonderful Saturday here.  Super nice weather. Just warm enough to be comfortable without a sweater and no winds.  Hubby and I have spent the morning put away more Christmas decorations and CLEANING out the garage. Since I have classes in the garage I need to keep it neat and clean for all my wonderful ladies.  The past month the garage has turned into a dumping place for everything.  With everything that wasn't supposed to be in the garage now put away, the floor all washed cleaned and tables scrubbed I can have classes again.
I already feel Valentines Day coming very soon.  I am starting to make some quick cards that I can take to church and add to the cards I have up for sale.  The card sales goes towards the women's fund to help offset costs for events and retreats.  I will be posting more Valentines cards during the next few weeks.
Here is a card to share.  The papers used are from Pinecone Press.  Enjoy!

Blessings, Diane

No comments: