My Newly released paper design!

Hello,

It is finally here. Here is a paper design I came up with called Diane's Greetings. It is an all occasion greeting sheet that is perfect for card makers. It has has been published and is shipping world wide. How exciting is that. I have been busy designing cards with the new paper. All my projects are being published in the newly released Pinecone Press Options kit. The new paper line printed by Pinecone Press
goes perfectly with my greeting sheet. I will be planning an all occasion card class soon so you can use the new paper.
I am starting to design another greeting sheet. This is one reason I have not had classes recently. So very sorry. I do miss all of you and miss the classes.
Let me know what you think.
I am also adding in some pictures of projects I have made. The cards have greetings inside to finish the card completly. You can see several more projects in the newly released Options Kit booklet. I will buy some kits and plan a class with it.
Thanks for your support. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Blessings, Diane

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Awesome
Congrats

Lena said...

Love the birds.

The Honduricans said...

love the cards and I miss card class. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Congrats!

Gayle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Job well done. Can't wait to get my hands on some of this paper. I think Karen ordered this for the store. Didn't know it was yours at the time.