Tired of aching back

Hello,

I have been out of action for the past two weeks. Have had a really bad backache. I am still not back to my old self. I have been off work and sitting around resting and sleeping too much. With all the time I had to rest I knitted up Allan a beanie hat and started one for Loren. Good thing you can order gifts on-line and have them shipped to you. I couldn't get out much to Christmas shop. We didn't even bake cookies and make candy this year. I go back to work tomorrow. I am hoping my mind clears up and I get some class ideas planned. Check calendar in a few days. I did get some Valentine cards made the last two days. Sit at my desk for as long as I can and back to resting.

Have a great day!
Blessings, Diane

1 comment:

Lena said...

I'm sorry to hear about your back. I hope you feel better soon!