Class schedule update

Hello Everyone,

I will be out of town for a few days and will need to cancel the class on June 9th. I am so sorry about that. 
The next class will be June 16th.
Project: The CAMP album featured below.   If you want a different saying please let me know in advance.
Time: 6:30 -  9:00 p.m. 
Cost: $20.

Stampin' Up! has released the Retired List.  I cannot post it right now.  You can view the Retired List at www.stampinup.com .  If you want something let me know ASAP if  ou want something before they are gone.

The NEW Stampin' Up! catalog is on it's way here.  
They will be available at the next class - June 16th.

I plan to have a Big Shot class soon.  I have just place a order and have several new Big Shot dies coming.  I have played with the small envelope die and have come up with several fun ideas.

Blessings,

Diane (Typed by Craig)

No comments: