Fun with Florals and Patterns

Hello,

I have been very busy planning some projects for upcoming classes. I hope to make these projects available as on-line kits to purchase. Unfortunately, all this has been a distraction from my current upcoming classes. Today I am spending time planning for this Tuesday's class. Here is a card I made using the Lizzy Garden paper from Pinecone Press . I was inspired by a card shared by Linda, that I saw at work.
I also decided I wanted to create a card with a fun fold. This card opens from the right first and then from the left. I found this card layout on Splitcoaststampers. A great place for inspiration. These cards, and one more beautiful card will be projects for this Tuesday's class April 7th.
See class calendar for more information.

Enjoy! Blessings, Diane

No comments: