Easter Bunny Train with Mama Bunny Treat Bag


Hello,

Is this Bunny Train so very cute? I LOVE it. It is so easy to make. As you can see it is a die cut that you just punch out and assemble. This projects will also make a great two page scrap book page. The kit includes the train boxes and ribbon. This is a new project released from my work. Kits are availalbe. I need to find out the cost of shipping and then I can post the costs. If you want to attend my upcoming class to make this project check my calendar for information. because I just know you will ask about those cute carrots candies. They are marshallow peeps I got a Wal-Mart. If you would like to purchase a kit to make the Easter Bunny Train or the Scrapbook Pages visit PineCone Press Design. Tell them Diane sent you.
Enjoy! Blessings, Diane











1 comment:

The Honduricans said...

It is so cute!! but I don't think I will be able to make it to class bc we leave for vacation the next day. I will email you to see if I can just buy a kit and make it at home. Ivonne Droz