On Line Ordering is HERE!

Shop for all your Stampin' Up! supplies ON LINE anytime...
day or night 24/7 !!
I am so excited. You can now place your Stampin' Up! order directly on line. Click HERE , it will take you to my Stampin' Up! site where you can browse projects, get free ideas, shop on line and place your order ANYTIME! Look for the "Shop Now" button on the top right corner to place your order. Be careful NOT to order at http://www.stampinup.com/ without choosing me as your demonstrator because when you choose me, you get preferred pricing and lower shipping costs AND stampin' rewards (like hostess benefits!). If someone opts not to choose a demonstrator at http://www.stampinup.com/, they will pay slightly higher prices and higher shipping costs, and there are no Stampin' Rewards. Also, if you use my Stampin' Up! web site I will get the credit for your order.
To celebrate this wonderful new feature, I will give the first 10 customers that place an on-line order a gift from me.

Blessings, Diane

No comments: