Expresso Yourself Project Nights

Hello,

Announcing a name change to Open House Stamping Nights to "Expresso Yourself Project Nights". I think it sounds a bit more funky and a bit more like what I would like you to do.
Express yourself through creativity. Share that creativity with someone else when you gift them a project you have made. We all love to receive handmade gifts. It says I think you are worth my time to make something special, one of a kind and unique.
Come to "Expresso Yourself Project Night" with a project in mind to work on or come and explore my samples and get inspired to create something. Just have a fun time being creative. Don't be intimidated thinking you cannot create a card on your own. This is the perfect opportunity as I will be here to help you. I will also have samples you can copy and tons of project ideas on my computer to inspire you. I will have available ink pads, rubber stamps, my Cuttlebug, sizzix, punches, cardstock scraps for layering, and card kits.
Cost is only $5.00 Make as many projects as you want.
Supplies to bring: Cardstock for your card base, adhesive, embellishments, paper cutter and anything else you may want to finish your project with.
So I can set up enough work stations.Please RSVP - (562) 484-9996
Check the calendar for dates and time.

Oh, Expresso will be served, well at least coffee.

Blessings, Diane

No comments: