Super Saturday Stamping Gathering

Hello Stampers,

You are invited to my Super Saturday Stamping Gathering. I have a refreshed stamping area at my home. I also have a huge inventory of unused class projects and cardstock scraps. I would like to invite you to come and spend a couple of hours or more stamping and making cards. Just have a fun time being creative. Don't be intimidated thinking you cannot create a card on your own. This is the perfect opportunity as I will be here to help you. I will also have samples you can copy and tons of project ideas on my computer to inspire you.
I will have available ink pads, rubber stamps, my Cuttlebug, cardstock scraps for layering, and card kits. Just bring your own cardstock for your card base, adhesive, embellishments, paper cutter and anything else you may want to finish your project with. Feel free to bring your own refreshements if you would like.
I will also have stamp sets available for sale.

Location: Diane Beckman
11232 Cresson st. Norwalk
Date: Saturday, March 8, 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Open House Style ( Come and go as you please)
Cost: $5.00 Make as many projects as you want.
Supplies to bring: Cardstock for your card base, adhesive, embellishments, paper cutter and anything else you may want to finish your project with.
So I can set up enough work stations
Please RSVP - (562) 484-9996

Hourly door prizes will be given.

No comments: