Valentine Cards


Hello,

I have started to make Valentine's Day cards. I was in Michaels this week and found they had stocked their dollar stamps. I found several cute Valentine stamps. I love my Stampin' Up! stamps but sometimes those dollar stamps are irresistible. The heart bouquet was inked with red ink and stamped off once before being stamped on my project so that the greeting would show up better. The stamp with the swirls and heart makes a great background stamp. I'm sure most people would look at it and think "What would I do with that". I knew it would be great for stamping all over for a nice background. I also used my Cuttlebug, Swirl embossing folder. I love how it gives the project some nice detail. I used my circle punch to punch out just the greeting from the stamp. It fits perfectly with the Stampin' Up! scallop punch layered underneath.

Enjoy! Blessings, Diane

No comments: