Enjoying our camping trip!

We enjoyed our new tent trailer. We went to Lake Skinner. Was so HOT! I think I would enjoy the place more in the Fall. A few wineries in the area that I would just LOVE to check out sometime. I saw a B&B that I thought I could get hubby to book for us.
Love the oven in the tent trailer I baked cookies and bread. Was wonderful to use my own shower and not the dirty public showers. I was able to work on some craft projects and not have my paper blow away or have dirt get into everything. I am sure were going to love this tent trailer so much we just may not be home on the weekends much. Jason enjoyed jumping the small hills but skinned himself up a couple of times.
Like all my handsome guys. My hubby Craig and two younger sons, Allan in white and Jason in blue.

No comments: