Last Minute gift card holder.

Hello,

I am finally feeling a bit better today. I have enough energy to get the presents wrapped and under the Christmas tree finally.
Hubby and I decided to give the two older boys a gift card along with a couple other gifts.
I didn't want to put them into a boring white envelope. With my Big shot and Top Note die I was able to put these two gift card holders together really quickly. Took me longer to scan, crop and upload the images. I cut the front and back pieces from the top Note die with different pieces of cardstock. I cut another 1 1/2" wide piece of cardstock from the bottom of the Top Note die. I usede glue around the edge of the smaller piece and then adhered it to the back inside piece.
I scored the front pieces about 1/2" in from the left edge. I aligned the top and bottom together and joined them with ribbon adding a tag. I added the sticker to the front to decorate. I found these stickers at Wal-Mart. You must admit these are pretty cute to fill with a gift card.
Hope you have a blessed Christmas.
Blessings, Diane



No comments: