Love You Much

Hello,

Stampin' Up! has a delightful new stamp set called "Love You Much". Check side-bar for link to see special. I will be having a card class featuring this stamp set. The first card displayed is using some of the new Candy Land paper. A package of the Candy Land paper does come in the kit. You will be able to order just the paper pack when the new catalog is unvailed. I love the punch you can purchase. It punches out three heart at once that align with the stamped image. This card will be a project for my upcoming class. I will be using a different patterned paper for the project though. The second card featured is a card that we will be making in class also. I love the tri-fold opening and the long card will fit into a No. 10 envelope. I am still working on the third
project for the class.

Class information can be found on calendar.

Blessing, Diane

No comments: