Boy's Toys - Chipboard Album

Hello,

I finally have a finished project to share. It gave me a great opportunity to use my new camera. I bought myself a really nice camera for my 50th birthday in Sept. The camera has more buttons and features than I have had time to figure out. The tripod for my camera will be here this week. My son, Kevin took these pictures for me. I would have liked a little more depth to them. He says a little more lighting is needed. A little more lighting will be addded to the next photo shoot. The next couple of days photos were all shot at the same time so, I will settle with some depth of field issues. Here is a fun project I made. I designed the shapes myself and cut them from chipboard. At work we are working on a new book that is filled with Word and Shape albums. I made this one to contribute to the book. I also designed another fun shaped book that was featured in the book. (Picture will be displayed later this week) That project was made into a product line available for sale. I think this project will also be made into a product line available for sale. We're working on a couple more ideas also. We thought it would be a great idea to have chipboard albums that have different shapes with a theme to them. I titled this one "Boys Toys", featuring shapes of toys that little boys like to play with. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Please feel free to let me know what you think.


Supplies:
Cardstock:
Colorbok - Wal-Mart

Pattern paper: Colorbok ,DCWV Stack 6
Stickers: Cloud9 Design, K&Company

Ribbon: Pinecone Press
Ink: Stampin' Up!

No comments: