Vellum Window


Hello,

I wanted to use my Giga Scallop punch in another way other than for layering on a card. So, I punched an opening in my card to create a Window. To diffuse the background paper I layered vellum under the Window. I embossed my image using White embossing powder, colored the image on the backside of the vellum and finished it by doing some paper piercing. Wraping the ribbon around the card and through the opeing makes a nice feature. Just be sure to add the ribbon before adding the vellum. The corner accents were created by stamping a square frame and cutting it into quarters. I think I will use that idea more. A great way to use those frames. To finish it all off I used my White gel pen around the scallops to give it more detail.


Enjoy! Blessings, Diane

No comments: