Happy Happy Birthday

Hello,

Today I have an interesting card. This card does take more time to make.  I do believe it is well worth the time to give to someone special.  I started out with the Honeycomb blank I designed for Pinecone Press a about 4 years ago.   I saw a card on the internet (sorry I cannot find it again) that gave me some inspiration to take the blank and make a little change to it to create this card. I love the the change and think it will be very popular at work.  The paper is from the Happy line at Pinecone Press. If you get the Honeycomb blank to make the card you do need to cut all the paper and adhere them to the card before joining the center pieces together to hold the cards shape.  Then add on the greetings and embellishments.  Now that I have figured it out I will try to make another with some photos showing to to cut the blank so you can make the card.  Let me know what you think, leave a comment.

Supplies: 
Honeycomb blank from Pinecone Press
Happy paper line from Pinecone Press


Blessings, Diane

No comments: