Last chance to place Sale-A-Bration order

Hello,

Did you get your free stamps yet?? Don't miss out! You have today and tomorrow to place your Sale-A-Bration order. Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog! Spend $100 and get two free products...and so on! No limits! This year there are more choices than ever.....choose from free stamp sets, a paper pad, a new punch, even select sets from the main Idea Book & Catalog.
Want to choose ANY stamp set (value $47.95 or less)(excluding Hostess sets) for free in the Idea Book & Catalog? Just sign up to be a Demonstrator! The Starter Kits are on sale, also, during Sale-A-Bration. Look over the information and then contact me with any questions. You'll love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Just a side note. If I do not meet my minimum sales also I will be dropped as a demonstrator.
Call me or e-mail with your order and I can process it.

Blessings, Diane

No comments: