Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello,

Are you wearing your GREEN today? I thought about it yesterday and knew what I was going to wear. But this morning I was in a rush and grabbed the first thing I found and it is not green. So much for honoring the Irish in me.
Save a little green on me. Place a Stampin' Up! order with me directly and save 10% off your product total. This offer will expire on March 24th.
Sale-A-Bration ends on March 30th so you can still take advantage of getting a FREE gift with every $50.00 you spend. Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalog on the left of the screen.
With this kind of a deal how can you not do a little Irish Jig.

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

Blessings, Diane

No comments: