My Favorite Cookie Cookbook

Hello,
We are working up some fun projects at work. I had Monday off work and decided to play with some stuff and come up with an idea that I think will fit an upcoming book. I started with one piece of the Flap Book from Pinecone Press. I also used 6 envelopes for my project. To decorate my project I used the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin kit from Stampin' Up! The kit is filled with a ton of really nice accents and beautiful decorative paper. I hardly used any for my project so I have lots left for more projects.
The scallop punch is a SU punch. The die cut letters are from CuttleBug. I typed the wording for the tabs on my computer and punched out useing my Round tab punch from Stampin' Up!

Would you like to have a Cookie Exchange and make this project? Let me know what you think.

Blessings, Diane

2 comments:

Lena said...

Cute! I can think of lots of yummy recipes to fill it with!

The Honduricans said...

very cute!