Valentine Cards

Hello,

Feeling better the past couple of days I made some Valentine cards. I used the new "Love You" paper from Pinecone Press.



I decided to make a Gate fold card. For my base I used a piece from our Star Card blank. I used one piece with the cut out opening. No having to figure out the measurements to get the gate fold, the score lines are already done. I made a band for the card cutting a strip of the hearts from the Sweet Treats paper. The red heart and message are from the Love You die cuts. The heart is layered onto two different pieces of paper and attached to the band with a pop dot. The message is layered and attached with a pop dot. I use the Stampin' Up! scallop border punch was used for the edge of the red cardstock and the piece was swiss dotted with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. For the inside of card I used the borders from the I Love You from the Honey Bunny coupons. I covered the entire back of card with the backside of the Love You Plaid cardstock. This filled in the opening of the card. The message is from the Love You die cuts. I covered the edge the the message with a clear fine glitter. I attached with pop dots. The other papers are from the new Love You paper. I cut out several hearts and used pop dots to give dimension. I tied a few of the hearts with ribbon.


For this card I use my circle punch to punch out the cupcakes from the Love You die cut sheet. Used my Stampin' Up! scallop circle punch for a layer and two other circle punches for layers. I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the red band. The border punch is a Martha Stewart punch.



For this card I added stitching with my souffle gel pen to the die cut image. The hearts were cut out from the Love You die cut sheet and the other images are from the die cut sheet. I added glitter glue to the hearts for some sparkle.

I really like the combination of chocolate brown and pink colors. The words and heart our cut out from the Love You die cut sheet. The greetings on the die cut sheet are different on both sides, giving you several messages to put on your projects. The heart is covered with tiny micro beads applied with a small amount of glue. The border punch is from Stampin' Up!
Please feel free to leave comments.
Blessings, Diane

No comments: