Merry Little Christmas

Hello,

My annual Stamp-A-Stack Christmas card class is coming soon. I am starting to work on my Christmas card designs. I have my first two finished.

I combined my Perfect Presentation and Christmas Punch sets by Stampin' Up! to make my card. I used my snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder also. Papers by Provo Craft and Me & My Big Ideas paper slabs.

The second card I used my new SU set Delightful Decorations. You can also get a matching ornament punch to make it ever so easy to punch out the ornament after you stamp it. I also used my new Petals A Plenty embossing folder available in the current SU mini catalog till January 4th.

I have finally finished the remainder of the card projects for the Christmas card class.

The adorable snowmen are from the Santa and Friends set from SU and the greeting is a Inkadinkado stamp. I like the paper cut at a diagonal for a variation.

The sweetly trimmed Christmas tree is a stamp from the Greetings Galore set. The greeting is Hampton Art stamp I purchased last year at Michaels. You will have a choice of a varitey of greetings for your card.
On the last card, I really like how the stamped image matches with the paper so well. The Merry Christmas greeting is from SU, the punch is a SU punch and the embossing folder used on the red cardstock is from Cuttlebug.

You too can make these cards and more. Sign-Up today for the class. Check the calendar for details.

Let me know what four cards are your favorite.


Blessings, Diane

1 comment:

The Honduricans said...

I like the 2 and 3rd the most...although all are adorable. Can't wait!