Hello,

How are you today?? I had a wonderful time teaching my 6 x 6 Christmas photo album class last night. The kit is so wonderful. It is filled with this beautiful paper from My Minds Eye. The kit has so much in it you can make the album and have enough materials left to make some beautiful Christmas cards. Here are a few that I have made. Notice the brown border with the scallop edge. That piece is acutual the border where you find the brand name of the paper. I cut off the name and used the remaining pieces to create a beautiful border. How useful and cool is that. The first card you see has items not in the kit. They are buttons I had. I believe they are Jesse James buttons. The snowflake is a seasonal item I found at Michaels as well as the buttons. The Jesse James buttons come in a huge, amazing array of fun shapes. They are super for adding embellishments to your cards, scrapbook pages and other craft projects. the last card I used my Stampin' Up! scallop circle punch and the SU SAB So Many Scallops stamp set. Stampin" Up! has a variety of stamp sets and punches that match. There is a new one coming out for Valentines. Mine is in the mail coming to me. I just clicked on the images to check they out. WOW! They pop up super sized. I used a different editing program and reduced the size but guess I need to reduce more the next time. They do give you a clear close up view of the cards. Enjoy the cards. Please feel free to leave comments.
Blessings, Diane




1 comment:

Lena said...

Hi Diane!

My favorite card is the one with the red swirl and little x-mas tree. And of course the snow man are cute!

I'll see you on Tuesday to work on my album, I am so looking forward to it!