Lot's of NEW classes

Hi,

I have several NEW classes added to my calendar. My annual Sweet Treat Halloween Containers class is coming. I am excited to be making projects this year using the GREAT new Big Shot dies from Stampin' Up!. I feel like an excited kid that can't wait to play with my new toys. My annual Stamp-A-Stack Christmas card class will be in November. We will be using the Season of Joy stamp set for a few cards. You will love how versatile this set is. I have an adorable 6 x 6 Winter/Christmas photo album that you will love to make for yourself or for a gift. You will have enough paper left from the project to make some Christmas cards to send to family and friends.
Please be sure to register for classes in advance so I can prepare enough kits for everyone.
Check for dates and time by clicking on the calendar link on the right column. When I get the samples finished and pictures taken I will post for your viewing pleasure.

Blessings, Diane

No comments: