"Diane's Place" Stamping

Hello,

Classes at Michael's end in just two weeks. You have all shared that you want to continue getting together to stamp and be creative.
I will be having Open House stamping on Thursday nights at "Diane's Place". I have several events to prepare for and several projects to make in the next few weeks. I need to for my own sanity reduce something in my life. So, I have decided instead of planning projects for Thursday's for a short time I want you to come to my place and continue to stamp, be creative and make projects. Those that attended my recent Open House had a great time. Please see the calendar for more details and other classes coming up.

Blessings, Diane

1 comment:

Lena said...

Sounds great! Thanks for updating your calendar. I'll see you in class on Thursday.